Friday, February 26, 2010

Would you stay in a hotel room number 666?

If a hotel receptionist says, ';Your room number is 666, here's your key/';





Would you





1. ask for another room?


2. go up anyway?


3. something else?Would you stay in a hotel room number 666?
Yes, it's just a number!





I have 3 girls and they each have 6 letters in their name, and our last name has 6 letters in it as well. My husband just figured this out and asked me if their middle names have 6 too. He was getting worried! But two have 7 %26amp; one has 8. He has 666 in his profile name which stands for our girls, but you wouldn't know this without asking.Would you stay in a hotel room number 666?
2- I would stay, its not the mark of the beast, it is the number of the beast which is the number of man.


16Also he compels all [alike], both small and great, both the rich and the poor, both free and slave, to be marked with an inscription [[c]stamped] on their right hands or on their foreheads,





17So that no one will have power to buy or sell unless he bears the stamp (mark, inscription), [that is] the name of the beast or the number of his name.





18Here is [room for] discernment [a call for the wisdom [d]of interpretation]. Let anyone who has intelligence (penetration and insight enough) calculate the number of the beast, for it is a human number [the number of a certain man]; his number is 666.


It is silly superstition to believe in the number 666 like we do.


6[Hark!] An uproar from the city! A voice from the temple! The voice of the Lord, rendering recompense to His enemies!... is this evil? It is Isaiah 66:6 Or how about '; 6He turned the sea into dry land, they crossed through the river on foot; there did we rejoice in Him. Psalm66:6 The Number is what you make it.
When I stay in a hotel with a sixth floor, I specifically ask if there is a room 666. If there is and it's available, I ask for it. I think this whole obsession with ';666'; is a hoot. It makes Christians look SO silly.
Laugh.





I'm Catholic. Only Fundie Prots freak out over 666. Diocletian is dead.
Sure. Same as any other number. Christians are not supposed to be superstitious.
2...I've stayed in a hotel with my parents right across from an Adam and Eve store.Stuff like that just happen to me.I'd take some picture and go to bed really.
I let go of superstitions a long time ago. It's funny how an arbitrary number like '666' can scare people. ooooohhhhhh!!!!!!! 666 is gonna get ya!
';It is bad luck to be superstitious.';


-Andrew W. Mathis
So what?





Forgive me, I'm an atheist, I don't believe in superstitious nonsense.
no way


I'd politely ask for another room.
Wouldn't care....at all.





Actually, I'd respect the hotel for having the nuts to use the number
Yeah I'd stay in any room. I'm not afraid of that stuff...besides, the devil should be afraid of ME...
I wouldn't care. I'd scare the hell out of my maid, though. Dress up as satan, maybe.
4. Say thanks.





666 is code for Nero Caesar.
Go in.


Its only a number.
Yep. Actually, I would be the one reserving the 666 room, just to prove it's not a big deal.
.2.


Why on earth not?





Peace : )
4. query about if they place little chocolates on your pillow each day.
I would take a picture for sure.
provided it was cleaned
It wouldn't even phase me.





I've stayed in haunted hotels many times!
stay in it anyway it is just a number
id stay in that room. #2
Why wouldn't I?
i wouldnt care at all it is just some stupid superstison

No comments:

Post a Comment