Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do you steal items from hotel rooms?

if so, what do u take? towels, robes..pillows..Do you steal items from hotel rooms?
***just the shampoo, soap, bubblebath, sewing kits, lotion, shoe polishing cloths, %26amp; shower caps. no bible thievery here...just the stuff you're meant to have.Do you steal items from hotel rooms?
No I don't steal things from hotel rooms. I'm not a thief.
just the little soaps and stuff...and the kleenex sometimes because it confuses the staff that i know how to open the thing they are in (friend of mine worked at a hotel, its actually pretty easy to disasemble anything in those rooms)
I have taken the shampoo, but not towels or robes or that kind of thing. The soap and shampoo has already been used so it is not like they can have someone else use it.
just soap, thats why its there anyway
soap that what i like
only the shampoos, soaps, lotions, and pens. Nothing that they wouldn't just replace after my stay anyway.
Anything that's not bolted down,





Unless I have a wrench handy. . .
no... lol!
Sheets just the top sheet......it's true
Anything that is not nailed down.............it comes with the price of the room.
No, and I leave a tip, like a dollar, everyday I stay there for the housekeeping.
No, never take anything that isn't offer to you from the hotel, and it's best to call the front desk to ask if its OK. Also, you might all the sudden find items on charged to your credit card because you took them and weren't allowed to.


The hotel has junk anyway, have some class and buy good stuff, don't take it cause you think you might get away with it. Only losers steal.
Sometimes I accidentally steal pens.
no
Yeah! I take shampoo's, towels, conditioners, sometimes even the bed spread. I only do those things if the hotel looks rich and gives great service. One time, I tried to take the shower curtain, but I got caught and had to pay a fine of $124.83 just for stealing a shower curtain!
YES!!!! shampoos, soaps, lotions, cremes, (fyi all the things i take are mini bottles and they would be replaced anyway) If they will replace it and it'll fit in my 2 in by 2.5 in by 6 in wristlet, I take it from the hotel. Oh yeah and I steal the pillow mints!!!!!!!!
I don't take anything!! But I have seen other people raiding the housekeepers carts that are usually in the hallways of the hotels. I think that is soooo wrong. And cheap!
shampoo and soap
well i don't steal, i just take the shampoo and the stuff they leave in your room, sometimes i will take a towel if it is a good one
Hell yeah, I already pay enough as it is!!
no
Ick, no! I hate the thought of using towels that strangers have used....





I don't feel clean again anyway until I'm in my own shower
no, i dont. sometimes i take the lil mini shampoos .. thats about it though. i think they know if you steal something!
no
No Never. That would make me feel like I wasn't good enough to be there and had to have a souvenir to prove I was there. Don't be cheap. If it's over your Head stay somewhere else. Don't pretend.
No. Maybe I'll take the shower cap or something. I used it, and they were just going to throw it away....but to steal a towel or robe, or pillows? No.
Just the shampoo and stuff like that no towels or anything like that.
no





well...maybe the mini shampoos or whatever
I take all the mini shampoo's, conditioner's, lotions, shower caps and soaps. So my answer is yes. I only take what it free.
No, I don't take actual items like towels and stuff (just shampoo and soaps they throw out anyway.) Don't you think they would start out with like 500 towels at the beginning of the year, and then do an inventory and by the next year be down to like 340 towels? Wouldn't they be like ';where the hell are my towels going?'; and would do towel searches on people or something? I'm sure towel theft has been going on for like the last hundred years. When will they learn?!

No comments:

Post a Comment