Saturday, February 27, 2010

I wish to have free vacation to Cuba. If I go around putting Korans in hotel rooms would that be enough?

I would come right after you and shred them and burn them!I wish to have free vacation to Cuba. If I go around putting Korans in hotel rooms would that be enough?
Hope you got something for that bet!

Report Abuse


I wish to have free vacation to Cuba. If I go around putting Korans in hotel rooms would that be enough?
You should go to Cuba and STAY THERE!!!!!!
Swim.Say hi to castro.
Nah - - you would have to start making obscene phone calls to The White House in Arabic, and even then that might not work - - Guantanamo is reserved for enemy combatants - - the most you could do is to join the Taliban, pray to get captured while fighting, and maybe you'll get to Cuba. Quite seriously if this isn't tongue in cheek satire and you do desire to visit Cuba, then first go to Mexico City, from there it is an easy transit. Have a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment