Friday, February 26, 2010

How old do you have to be to stay in a hotel room?

im 16 and my girlfriend and i are thinking about going to west edmonton mall. we live in calgary so we would drive there and i am wondering how old you have to be to stay in a hotel room? i know you need a credit card, but my dad said he would get me one, so if you have your parents permission is it alright?How old do you have to be to stay in a hotel room?
You have to be at least 18 years of age.


I know this from experience.How old do you have to be to stay in a hotel room?
In general, you have to be 25 to pay for a hotel on your own. I'm not sure if a parent's permission will get you in.
Why did you post your question in travel to Las Vegas if you are in Canada? Post it for Canada since the laws are different there than here in Vegas.
In Canada you have to be 18 with a credit card in your own name
I have been told that is 18 years old
I guess any age is okay
las vegas?
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment