Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can an 18 yr old pay for a hotel room?

My boyfriend might be coming to visit, and I was wondering if he could get a hotel room even if he is 18. Does anyone know?





Thanks!Can an 18 yr old pay for a hotel room?
you have to call the hotel and ask. I got hotel rooms when I was 18, but a couple times i was told there must be at least one person over 21 in the room. It depends on the hotel and the laws in the areas. Some areas require you to be 21 because of prostitution problems.Can an 18 yr old pay for a hotel room?
It depends where you are. If you are in UK then at 18 you are an adult so of course you can get a hotel room. I don't know the rules anywhere else, but I don't see any reason why not as long as he has a credit card to secure the room.
UMMMMM shure if you have money to pay for the hotel room, what are you gonna do in this hotel room?
yes an 18 yr old can get a hotel room

No comments:

Post a Comment