Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Getting a stripper in hotel room for bachelor party?

Could someone tell me the nuances of getting a stripper to go to a hotel room for a bachelor party of about 9 fellas? Costs, legality, hints, other unkown facts? ThanksGetting a stripper in hotel room for bachelor party?
As for legacy I knew that prostutition is unleagal in LV and if youre unlucky you might find out that your stripper is a police officer that wants to charge you for breaking the prostutation laws. If you only want some striptease I would recomend one from one of the recognisied stripclubs such as tally ho (?). Or better still I would recomend to take your party to such a club. In my experience the cost of entry and just watching strip is fairly inexpencive but drinking and table dancing and tiping will sky rock your cost if you dont put a reasonable limit of what to do. The best way to find clubs is on the net or via lv phone book. Have fun. Johan.Getting a stripper in hotel room for bachelor party?
Just call one of them girls that those guys hand out cards of on the strip. Trust me you won't miss them.
hmm......sounds ****** hot baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment