Friday, February 26, 2010

Will I save money if I buy a hotel room in Mar del Plata, Argentina now or wait until I arrive next weekend?

I have never been to Mar del Plata, so I don't know if there is a tourist stand in the bus station or the city center that has a hotel reservation service. The prices on the internet seem pretty expensive. Help???? :)Will I save money if I buy a hotel room in Mar del Plata, Argentina now or wait until I arrive next weekend?
Wait until you get there. There's a ton. Just don't get there after December 15th, high season will start kicking in.Will I save money if I buy a hotel room in Mar del Plata, Argentina now or wait until I arrive next weekend?
I haven't been there, so I don't know. A good travel book will tell you the situation; go to the library or local bookstore and read upon it. When I travel I get my own room, because the reservation service have special places they send you and they can be high. I use them only if I'm tired from looking, as a last resort. I usually use travel books for ideas as to prices. Internet prices are usually higher, because they know you are interested and ready to buy.


In traveling all over Europe I never had a problem getting a room, an inexpensive one. I did have to look around, so it will take time. If you want to land, go to your room and relax, then get one for the night, and then look around the next day when you are rested. There possibly might be a fun pension or B%26amp;B that will be just what you want. Good luck and have a fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment