Friday, February 26, 2010

How old do you have to be to rent a hotel room in Vancouver?

I will be 17 when I go to Canada on the Amtrak train, I will have a passport %26amp; everything else needed to pass the border. How old do you have to be to rent out a hotel room in Vancouver, BC?





Say I had the cash to pay for it all, but I wasn't of age, could someone else provide their ID if they're over 18+ under their name, but I would be staying there?





Any ideas?How old do you have to be to rent a hotel room in Vancouver?
As far as I know, you have to 18 to enter into any legal agreement without a co-signer (or in your case, an adult to put their name on it instead of yours).How old do you have to be to rent a hotel room in Vancouver?
You cannot enter into any contract, whether it is for a hotel room or a credit card, until you are of legal age... that being 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment