Saturday, February 27, 2010

Why are hotel rooms so creepy?

Ok, so my job requires me to stay in a hotel room at least once a month. And I have noticed that hotel rooms naturally give me the creeps..even if its new..Why is that do you think? Not so much fear...just an uneasy feeling...like your being watched or something...anyway..just curious...I am on night number 11 in one now and just thought I would ask..haha thanks!!Why are hotel rooms so creepy?
ugh, ever since I saw a Dateline episode where they took a blacklight into a hotel room I cannot touch anything in one with my bare skin.Why are hotel rooms so creepy?
Because it's not home, where your heart is.
I find them creepy too! Personally, I don't enjoy sleeping in places that aren't my own bed. Being in a unknown place makes things a little uncomfortable, as well as not knowing who or what was in the room before you can make things seem creepy. I've also watched a lot of horror movies that occur in hotels. Realistically I don't usually feel fear in them either, but I usually can't wait to get out the next day! It also depends where the hotel is located. I feel more uncomfortable when the hotel is in a more remote area, rather than a big city.
I pretty much live in hotels and extended stay properties all over the country while working, and I don't find them creepy. In most cases, I try to stay at quality places (Hilton, Marriott, etc.). My obsession is, it has got to be clean!
you are probably sensitive - if the room feels cold (a/c notwithstanding)


usually indicates spirit there. Keep Psalm 91 handy - they have Bibles in hotel rooms - open it to that page - it is protection, read it a few times - you'll feel better and God Bless.
i think everyone who stays in a hotel room leaves a sort of energy in the air behind. it could be that these energies and the fact that you aren't at your own home could be the reason why you are uncomfortable
cus youre alone


and u know know whats ever happened there


ihate being there by myself too :)
Depending on the country and the age of the place you're staying in, a high EM field from older wiring can cause anxiousness, anxiety, and similar feelings like you're being watched. It could also mean that you, like many in the population, are just more sensitive to EM fields than most and feel the effects more readily than others. The detection of EM fields is one tool we use in Paranormal Investigations to debunk a place believed to be haunted. In many cases strong EM fields caused by many factors are to blame than the presence of an entity. The human body is very reactive to magnetic fields.





Stronger EM fields can be caused by older wiring, good wiring with bad shielding, electrical appliances that are older or may have damage (a recent case in one hotel found where a faulty overhead fan's EM field was causing problems for EM sensitive people).





Finding out if this is your problem is easy enough - Gauss/milliGauss meters (EM Field meters) are fairly inexpensive, although the rise in paranormal investigations has made their price go up recently. Take one when you travel, and in those areas where you feel uneasy, use the meter to check outlets, appliances, lights, electrical fixtures, etc., and take readings where you feel the effects. Take a comparison reading in areas where you feel comfortable before you travel to get an idea of the field you're most at ease in, then use it to see how it matches with readings in areas that make you uneasy. If the EM field is stronger than just background, or stronger than your baseline comparison, it's likely the cause of your problem. You'll know for sure as you compare different areas over time.





As I said, many people are EM field sensitive without realizing it - they just attribute it to other factors or keep it to themselves. You can get EMF meters locally or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment