Saturday, February 27, 2010

Should I barter over the price of my hotel room in Turkey?

I hear you should barter over prices in Turkey, but I'm staying in a fancier hotel. I'm guessing that bartering over the price isn't cool, but who knows...Should I barter over the price of my hotel room in Turkey?
I can't guess what you can 'barter' with a hotel room price but if you mean 'bargain' , well, you can send the hotel an e-mail and ask for a discount.





Better yet, contact a tourism agency and do your reservation via them and since they usually have special pricing arrangements with certain hotels; they can give you a better price.Should I barter over the price of my hotel room in Turkey?
U mean bargain. Yes u can but if it's a member of a series of hotels. Say; if they are Club Med, Hillside or WOW Hotels i'm not sure that u'll get a price cut. Still bargain over the phone before u go, at least u can have an idea when it's cheaper to go or if they have any special offers. Bargaining over the price may not sound the coolest but trust me paying the high bill in the end of your purchase is the least cool of all. When u think u can, bargain always

No comments:

Post a Comment