Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I saw my friends wife leaving a hotel room with another man people are mad cause i wont tell him am i wrong?

I'm i being less of a friend because i don't want to get involved?the way i see it if i tell him it would kill him friends don't do that.


Besides that if i do tell and he stays then what?i don't want to be looked at as the person who tried to destroy their marriage,or i dont want him to later on down the line resent me for showing him the light.I'm i wrong?I saw my friends wife leaving a hotel room with another man people are mad cause i wont tell him am i wrong?
I would go to the wife, tell her what you saw and let her know you expect HER to tell her husband what is going on.I saw my friends wife leaving a hotel room with another man people are mad cause i wont tell him am i wrong?
No I don't think that you are wrong. That is a very hard decision to make, but it is completely understandable that you don't want to get involved. What if the other party lies about it and then you would look like the person that tried to break up their marriage and just a whole bunch of mess will evolve. Hopefully the other party will see or find out some other way. And they are married, not just in a relationship, so like you said what if that person doesn't leave, then would they dislike you for coming in between them? It's a very unfortunate situation and I'm pretty sure you don't want your friend to get hurt, but I think it's best you leave them to deal with their own problems.
I wouldnt want to get involved if I were you, but then if my close friend knew my guy was cheating and didnt say anything then I would be so hurt. Maybe you can talk to her and let her know that you saw her. There may be a harmless reason behind it and if so then no harm no foul. Also if there is something going on and you address it with her, she will know that either she has to come clean or be busted. Either which way should your friend find out that you knew, at least you can let him know that you did attempt to do the right thing. You can even casually tell him about the time you saw her and what she said was going on (if she lied you and said it was nothing, this is an easy way to bring it in the open and you will be just as shocked as he because you were lied to as well).
I agree with Lunatic, approach the wife first. If she doesn't follow through, tell your friend. Yes, it'll hurt. Yes, he might be mad (and misdirect it), but there are much worse ways he could find out. If you are actually his friend, meaning that you care what happens to him, then you'd want to afford him control over his own life (in this case it's in the form of information) and making his decisions with full knowledge. I can't imagine allowing some one I care for to continue being manipulated and deceived. His wife is taking his right to make decisions away from him and while your not intentionally doing so, your helping her, by looking the other way.
Its really not your place to say anything at all. What if you say something and it ends up being something entirely innocent, then what?





If you do decide to mention it, i would mention it maybe in a nonchalant way, like '; hey by the way saw so and so today';';Hows she doing?'; I dont know something like that, and then if he wants to ask more questions about when and where, then you can answer.
I Think you are doing the right thing. I would not say anything, because you will end up looking like the bad guy. She will deny the whole thing and make it seem like you are just making it all up because you want her and she turned you down. He will eventually find out believe me whatever is done in darkness always comes to light. best of luck
THIS IS A NO WIN SITUATION! IF YOU DON'T TELL HIM AND HE FINDS OUT, YOU KNEW HE CAN HOLD THAT AGAINST YOU.





IF YOU SPEAK UP AND HIS LIFE FALLS APART BECAUSE OF IT,


HE MAY RESENT YOU FOR SAYING SOMETHING. THIS IS A SITUATION YOU CAN NOT WIN IN. SOONER OR LATER IT WILL ALL COME TO THE SURFACE. WHAT'S HIDDEN IN THE DARKNESS SOON COMES TO THE LIGHT!





GOOD LUCK
Just tell him. It will get him out of a bad situation. How would you feel in his situation? Surely you'd rather know?!





He might get angry with you (shooting the messenger and all) but after the anger, he'll later see that you were only trying to help.





Honesty is the best policy!
That is a tough one. I would leave it alone. Just be prepared to be there for your friend when sh*t hits the fan. It will eventually. Some things are left to be discovered by the person themselves. This is one of them.
You are absolutely right to stay out of it and for the reasons you stated. He might not even believe you. If he finds out and asks why you didn't say anything, just tell him you weren't sure and didn't want to hurt his feelings.
You aren't a good friend if you don't tell. I would want to know if my friend saw my husband leaving a motel. It could go either way. He could be mad that you knew and didn't tell him.
I think you are right. Don't get involved - you don't know what their relationship is like from their side, and you don't want to put him in a difficult position.


Leave it alone.
no your right! why are other people (plural) mad at you? are you spreading this?? well i guess you kind of have to tell him now that everyone else knows. great, your big mouth just split a family.
You are not being less of a friend by not telling him.





You ARE being less of a friend by broadcasting it to everyone BUT him.
ur not wrong ur just doing the right thing other ppl dnt see dat cause she cheating on him but ur a true friend cuase u dnt wanna see him hurt ur doing the right thing
nothing wrong with an anonymous tip, I sure would appreciate it
Would you want to know if it were your wife?
If you weren't planning on telling him then you should not have told ANYONE! Who are these people you told? ANd why do they get to know the truth but this poor guy is in the dark with all his ';so called friends'; knowing his personal business and that his wife is doing something he wouldn't approve off. It sounds to me that you aren't much of a friend to him to begin with if you are airing his dirty laundry to others and not him.

No comments:

Post a Comment