Friday, February 26, 2010

Does anybody care if they smell pot smoke in a hotel room?

Do the neighboring guests care?





Does the hotel management and security care?





If they do, then we should revert back to the 70's when life was good.





LOLDoes anybody care if they smell pot smoke in a hotel room?
I usually go over to where the smell is and introduce myself.Does anybody care if they smell pot smoke in a hotel room?
I was at a motel on the Oregon Coast last summer and after dark I went out to sit on my balcony and listen to the ocean. I swear half the guests were smoking pot....lol. It was pretty strong. I don't think there's any way the management could not know.





Come to think of it, when we were camping last summer (different trip) some guy kept creeping off to toke in the outhouse. I thought it an odd choice of places to get high in the middle of nature, but as a non-smoker, I'd certainly rather smell pot than outhouse stink.





As a customer, I don't care if people smoke pot. Most of the dangerous and disruptive behavior I've seen is from the over consumption of alcohol.





If I were a business owner/manager, I would have to stop that stuff though - can't condone illegal behavior on one's business property.
I don't care at all if I smell pot smoke in a hotel room that I am not staying in.





The hotel management and security probably do care because they can be held liable for laws broken on their property.





Just like I don't care if my neighbors smoke pot, but I damned well do care if they do it in my house.
lol... i'm not a big fan of weed myself, but if i smelled weed in someone elses hotel room i'd probably introduce myself as long as they don't look like neds, knowing they won't be all uptight.





hotel management and security will definitely care, as for some reason it's still illegal, making them liable for any illegal narcotics consumed on the premises.
Yes. Smoke is smoke and 2nd hand smoke kills too. A lot of good people who were alive in the 1970's are no longer living just because of smoking. Pot is more deeply inhaled and causes harm faster than regular tobacco.
yes and if you are reported you can be asked to leave if you don't stop OR the police will be called especially if there are minor children in the room.
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment