Saturday, February 27, 2010

What can I do about my hotel room?

I am on a business trip and they've hired some really really cheap rooms. I've just been in mine and there are no curtains! I've asked management and they say that they do not supply them for the rooms.





What can I do regarding things such as changing, bathing etc.





Plus I sleep naked.


All advise welcome thanks xWhat can I do about my hotel room?
No curtains? wtf.....where are you staying...the Motel 2 and a half?





Yeah, I'd call the boss and tell them to pony-up for at least a slightly better room. That's nuts.....or complain to the management about the curtains.





If the place is that bad I'd be more worried about bed bugs that no curtains. What is the hotel name....so we don't ever bother going there?What can I do about my hotel room?
Call your boss and tell them that the conditions are unsatisfactory and unsanitary to work in. Ask them if they can move you to another hotel as this one is unclean and disgusting (I am assuming that it is unclean and nasty if there are no curtains on the windows).





You don't need to tell your boss that you sleep naked, but tell him that you have no privacy due to lack of curtains.





Either that or complain to your boss and tell him that you are going to get adequate accommodations and expense it. They will have to reimburse you when you return from your business trip.





What a bunch of cheap b*stards to put you in a hotel room like that.





Tell them if they keep you in this sh*t hole and refuse to upgrade your accommodations that you will be expensing a steak and lobster dinner and a bottle of Crystal on the company b/c they booked you a room in a crack shack. LOL
1. If your hotel room is one of a large chain, go up the command chain and complain to a district manager.





2. Ask for a couple of blankets and hang them in the window.





3. Best thing is to take pictures of the hotel room, go get another and then claim the cost from your company. Use the pictures as proof.





Call the BBB and post a complaint.
Call your boss, or whoever is responsible for the hotel booking, if you get no luck there, I'd just pay for my own room.
Hang your clothes in front of the window or check out and go somewhere else. How ridiculous, no curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment