Friday, February 26, 2010

How many of you steal stuff from your hotel room?

i always steal the towels, it free!! :)How many of you steal stuff from your hotel room?
It's not free towel, they can charge whomever credit card that rented the room and they won't tell you





You can take the soaps, tissues, toilet paper, but if you take anything else they can charge you. And it ain't cheapHow many of you steal stuff from your hotel room?
Yeah


We take ash trays and the little stuff they leave in the bathroom


We've taken a towel


Once they left the supply room door open so we took those big bottles of water they put in your room[it was at the sheraton on the hudson in new jersey]
I've never stolen anything from a hotel room. ';Thou shalt not steal.';


And towels are not free. Your thievery is one of reasons hotel rates are so high.
you stole my question from 4 hours ago





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Towels, shampoo, soaps, etc. :)
I might take the soap and stuff since it's meant to be consumed anyway. Taking towels, pillows, etc. is just plain thievery.
I think you may have stolen that of puyol also
Naughty, naughty.
Needed a new bed but couldn't get it out the window.
stole a towel one time... but accidentaly
nothing
Nope
anything that isn't nailed down
I always do
I am a towel taker too
Not me.
not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment