Saturday, February 27, 2010

What kind of card can I use online to book a hotel room fast? (I don't have a credit card)?

My hubby and I wanna go outta town and reserve a hotel room online cause its cheaper..problem is we both don't have credit cards and we wanna do this asap. If I run to the store and buy a Visa Gift card, will they accept that? I'd get a debit card, but it takes a week or 2 to get it and we want something fast..thanxWhat kind of card can I use online to book a hotel room fast? (I don't have a credit card)?
You can use your debit cardWhat kind of card can I use online to book a hotel room fast? (I don't have a credit card)?
yes you can use a prepaid visa card- just make sure you put enough to cover a week's worth because hotels usually put a hold on whatever card you use for the approx amount for the duration of your stay

No comments:

Post a Comment