Friday, February 26, 2010

Arizona State Law requires you to be 21 to rent a hotel room?

I'm going to Arizona on December 28th to spend time with my girlfried and I'm currently trying to figure everything out does anyone know if you have to be at least 21 to rent a hotel room?Arizona State Law requires you to be 21 to rent a hotel room?
girlfriend,... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... ;)





dude,.. just go online,... find a hotel in arizona,. and shoot them an email and ask,...Arizona State Law requires you to be 21 to rent a hotel room?
some places may let you get a room anyway, depending on where you go.
usually you have to be 21 to rent a hotel room. the reason for this is because when you sign in to the hotel, you are actually entering a contract agreement. if you are under 21 you are not of legal age to enter into a contract agreement. you must be at least 21 years of age. this is true in every state i have lived in so, it is probably true in Arizona as well.
If that's true ..it sucks ..people are married at the age of 21 with wife and children .what are they meant to do. when travelling through Arizona and needing a place to stay the night ..
hate when that happens
by law you have to be.21. to rent a room there my opion ???
I rented a hotel room when I was 18, that was a long time ago now though.
18 Years of age I think. They wont give you a beer cabinet key unless your 21. Call the hotel to be sure. Also best if g/f is of legal age to. Warren Jeffs got in trouble with those minor girls a little north of here in www.coloradocityarizona.net.





Be safe.
No you do not have to be 21 , I just called days Inn [1-800- days inn] and they confirmed that 18 years old is OK . Which makes sense because an 18 year old person is considered to be an adult and therefore any contract signed by an 18 y.o. is a valid contract.


have fun
First, you are old enough to enter into an enforcable contract at 18 - the legal age of adulthood. Second, depends on the hotel. Some choose not to accept under 21 and others will accept reservations only with a credit card to back the reservation if you are a no show and others will only take Credit cards %26amp; not debit to hold. I usually stay at Motel 6 whenever I travel to the North country of AZ and I just make the reservation online. I believe they do ask for a card but I use my debit with no issues and they do not actually charge the card until check-in (many places charge at the time of the reservation).

No comments:

Post a Comment