Saturday, February 27, 2010

22 and need to rent a hotel room?

I'm traveling to Daytona Beach in May. My mom is renting a room for me with her credit card. Do I need her credit card to check in if the room is in my name? Please provide any other suggestions. Again, I'm 22 and know that you need to be at least 21 to rent a room.22 and need to rent a hotel room?
nope. you need either your own card (for incidentals) or some cash up front.





I've never had a hotel require the Credit card you used to hold the reservation with, thats just silly. I've had friends, family, and corporations reserve the room for me when you get there they will ask how you will pay. Give them the CC you are going to pay with. If they ask you can just explain at the desk your mom made the reservation and here is the card you will use. They dont care where they get their money from as long as they get it. If you want to call them thats fine they will tell you the same thing.22 and need to rent a hotel room?
no you don't need your mum's credit card to check in. As long as your mum is paying for your room. But sometimes, the hotel do requires your credit card to gurantee other costs other than room.
I would call the hotel and ask. Usually, they assume you will bring the card that you registered the room under. Call and explain your situation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment