Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Did you know,,Bedspreads in hotel rooms ..rarely get washed after some one else has been on them in hotes???

i had no idea i will be sure to leave a comestain on it next timeDid you know,,Bedspreads in hotel rooms ..rarely get washed after some one else has been on them in hotes???
yep they only wash the sheets and that takes them all day wife use to work 3 to 11 at motel she spent most of that time folding towels and sheets..Did you know,,Bedspreads in hotel rooms ..rarely get washed after some one else has been on them in hotes???
Pfft. I've slept in worse conditions.
all I can say is ewwwww


but I know what I will be doing when I stay in ether a hotel or motel from now on.


taking it off the bed.





I know several people that like quickies on top of the covers. I don't think people who use hotels or motels are any different.





thank for the info.
I worked at hotels/ motels also. We did not wash the bedspread, we washed the sheets and the blanket. They do wash the bedspreads sometimes.
yes i knew but i dont sleep on them
Your non objective experience doesn't speak for the whole. I've worked at 2 motels and a hotel, and all changed and washed bedding daily. Obviously the standards for the ones you're aware of that didn't are far too low.

No comments:

Post a Comment