Friday, February 26, 2010

My boyfriend is Jordanian and I am English, can we share a hotel room in Dubai?

I know that if were both English it would probably be ok, but as he is Arab, Im not sure!


Thank you...My boyfriend is Jordanian and I am English, can we share a hotel room in Dubai?
Yes none will say no unless if it is a hotel appartmentMy boyfriend is Jordanian and I am English, can we share a hotel room in Dubai?
Sure...just keep in mind that you should be discreet..especially if you're going during the month of Ramadan..





I'm Arab and my girlfriend (now fiance/French) and I have been there 4-5 times already and have always shared a room with no problems at all....





Enjoy your visit :-)
Yes - you can. I don't see reasons why a hotel should not provide you with a room as long as both of you hold valid ID's.





Some hotel staff may look a bit amused, but that should not upset you.





All the best
Tricky question!!


In Dubai no problem,but stay low profile!! If you are not married they look the other way or close their eyes.


I am in the same situation,but then in Sharjah. So more keeping low profile................lol.



YES you can share hotel room matter affect you be surprised when you go to Dubai thats what i was thinking before i been there. Have fun
Yes. No one will ask you for a marriage certificate in a hotel.
legally no but practically yes. Just do not mention to any one that you 2 are not a couple
no
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment