Friday, February 26, 2010

How many teenagers do you think have lost their virginity while listening to Hotel Room Service by Pitbull?

i feel violated every time i hear that song...How many teenagers do you think have lost their virginity while listening to Hotel Room Service by Pitbull?
If you listen to that crap, you're frickin' retarded......Pitbull is for idiots....


and so far there are two of them who think they just starred me....How many teenagers do you think have lost their virginity while listening to Hotel Room Service by Pitbull?
I lost my virginity listening to this :





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajsYPTabo…





Yes I'm that old... this was playing in the background on the radio while we were doing the deed !
How many people actually listen to music while doing it? If you break up that song ends up haunting you.
that song is sick
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! ...haaaaaa... aaaahhhh... ok im done
I feel violated when the lunch lady rubs the hot dog between my buns.
over half the teens.. including me
12341278396
a lot but not me still a virgin
I dont know, but I sure gave ur gf some egg whites bc she was the healthy type..LOL jk jk..sorry, couldnt resisit
  • kawasaki
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment