Friday, February 26, 2010

Where do u think me n my partner can have sex apart from our homes n hotel rooms ??

dressing room, the beach, the roof...Where do u think me n my partner can have sex apart from our homes n hotel rooms ??
car


park


restraunt bathroomWhere do u think me n my partner can have sex apart from our homes n hotel rooms ??
IN A MOTEL
You can do it anywhere it just depends on how brave and adventerous you are elevators, parks, and public restrooms are always good adventerous places
he would say no doi it some where privet
Go to a community that has new houses, or houses under construction. We've even done it in an ';Open House';.
car, office , in a park/woods
Well if you guys live anywhere near an open field, you could always take a blanket and have a ';picnic'; out there. Or you could have sex in a car. Basically anywhere you want, even dressing rooms, if you guys are sneaky and quiet enough. Good Luck to you and your partner.
And this is Fashion and Accessories?
in the woods at a park kinky:)) or go camping or in the car at a park after dark but watch out for cops:P
On the beach


car


uhm a motel?


someone elses house haha


a pool
to me I think you guys should either do it in your car or under a tree at your backyard..... hope you have fun :0
in a car, in a elevator, an office, a changing room, a (clean) toilet etc
Anywhere, say I!!





Have fun.
How is this related to Fashion %26amp; Accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment